- Reporter: “So Mr. Sean Connery, are you proud of your woodworking projects?” Sean Connery: “Yesh I’m proud of myshelf”
- “we dont want that ass end of the garlic, it taste funky”
13 shutterfly cards for around 1.55
Do the Following:
- Click Here and add 10 of 5″ x 7″ Personalized Photo Christmas Cards (marked “from $0.83”)
- Click Here and add 1 of 5″ x 7″ Personalized Photo Christmas Cards (marked “from $0.83”)
- Click Here and add 1 of 5″ x 7″ Personalized Photo Christmas Cards (marked “from $0.83”)
- Proceed to checkout
- In cart, apply the following promo code(s)
- Total should be around $1.55 + free shipping
- Nit Picker .. the Staurt time (uk) wigs were made of real hair.. and had “things in the wigs”… so you had people employed to clean the wigs.
- Cordial Rule #1 of cosplay: make sure you can goto the can!
- Straight Pride Parade – hear it’s going to be called the Incelebration
- “you are the big daddy of this patty”(/Hamburger joke)
- “I believe the President” from a Republican means “I don’t care what the President does. He can rape, pillage, and steal, and it’s all fine as long as I keep my seat during the next election.”
- Well, I’m curious. Israel gets much more aid money from the United States and Netanyahu has been indicted for corruption. Did Trump also withhold aid from Israel or is he only interested if the name is Biden?
- “In his first 869 days as President, Donald Trump said 10,796 things that were either misleading or outright false, according to The Washington Post’s Fact Checker. Do the math and you get this: The President of the United States is saying 12 untrue things a day.”
- Cheetos july 4 rally == “A day of vanity” is about the best description I’ve heard yet.
- “I’ve know Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. A lot of fun to be with. It’s even said that he loves beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
-Donald Trump 2002
- ” keep your rosaries off of my ovaries”.
- “Its in battle Mode!”
- aka one of his friends who would benefit from it whispered in his ear == “thinking about it”
- being inside a robot; what every man dreams of
- The person that changes the names on office doors in this administration definitely has job security.
- if cheeto the douchenozzle is such a good dealmaker, how come he has to pay 150K for sex?
- Following a whistleblower complaint allegation that the White House sought to hide a transcript of President Trump’s call with the president of Ukraine, insiders say officials also sought to keep transcripts from the public of President Trump’s calls with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- President Trump told two senior Russian officials in an Oval Office meeting in 2017 that he was not concerned about Moscow’s election interference in 2016, defending Russia
- “YOU WANNA DIE HERE… OR ON A JAEGER?”
- When leaders are under pressure, the nature of their character comes to the fore. Are they made of sterner stuff? Do they wilt in the heat?
- The draw of Bob Ross isn’t just his paintings. It’s also the way he talked. “Gotta have dark,” he said in an episode after his wife died. “It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come.”
- unsinkable.. as the iceberg said to the titanic… (/Tom baker)
- Trump is currently at the flush-the-meth-down-the-toilet phase of his Presidency. – Andy Borowitz
- I’m very curious. Why would they have to “begin the search” for another location? They claim that they looked already, and determined Doral would be the best choice. They should have all the information, including the bids, from all those other sites that they considered. Unless they were <gasp> lying, and hadn’t really considered any other place but Donnie’s rundown, stinky moneypit.
- Fox News is a journalistic organization in the same way the McDonald’s is a fine dining establishment.
- #ImpeachBarr and Durham are just a nothingburger, to please cheetos fragile manchild ego
- you are equating trumps family separation policy, losing thousands of children , letting untold numbers of children be sold into adoption through Bethany Christian services – child trafficking BTW…to Obama temporarily separating them for their own safety..who schooled you Betsy Prince DeVos??.
- “Danger, danger! There’s a fascist in the White House!” (/Lost in space Robot voice)
- when some trumpturd says but hillary was leading in polls – She did win. She won the popular vote by 3 million. Polls reflect the voice of the people and that was accurate. The electoral college is who we should be polling for actual reference…
- Today’s word of the term:
Meaning: Showing immaturity; silly or juvenile. Relating to or characteristic of a child.
Puerile in a sentence:
The puerile comments made by Donald Trump daily increases his chances of being placed in time out.
- its not like OANN is really “Real” news.. more like Infowars trash Exactly, like if Alex jones fucked Steve Bannon… and their baby… would look like OANN. with a little bit of Michelle Malkin spewn on the side
- nothing says im innocent then purging all people installed to make sure you dont do anything illegal
- its hard to tell when you overcook purple potatoes – Alton Brown
- “it suffered a crash in the wind tunnel”
The GOP and their under-educated supporters should be informed that the unborn will also be incinerated.
With the non-payment of the Coast guard, its a
Great opportunity for Mitch McConnell’s in laws vessel to smuggle 40kg of cocaine again. Maybe they wont get caught this time .
- It went from an LED, to a DEF – a Dark-Emitting Fryode
- “Hey laser lips, your momma was a snow blower” – Johnny 5, Short Circuit
- Today I learnt Its not smart to finger usb ports!(/Trump)
- So do death Daleks say E-LEC-TRI-CUTE!! instead of EX-TER-MINATE!
- “Fresh, juicy, lead-based solder.”
- Wooden burning stove would not last past first fire
- “I ran my helmet under cold water straight away but I’m still in agony and can barely walk. It’s covered in blisters. I may never be able to have sex with a pasty again.”
- Do not look into laser with remaining eye
- you ever try to put a thong on a mouse?
- “There I was, resting in my hotel room. Tearing apart the light fixtures, as one does…”
- “vomit is not a approved lubricant!”
- “Electricity is extremely dangerous. You have to be familiar with two things… Electric shock and electricity bill. Electricity bill is the worse one.”
- “Hey Trump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not ‘America First’”
- “its got that magic smoke smell”
- It’s a known fact that undocumented immigrants commit crimes in less considerable rate than Donald trump campaign staff…
- Remember, you are the Bonny and Clyde of your fries full of cyanide.
- ‘Christian Education’
- “I think I met Roger Stone once or twice. Nice kid. Used to bring us covfefe and hamberders.” – Trump, probably
- “The ‘Art of the Deal’ was a phrase that came out of my mouth 30 years ago as a way for Trump to write an autobiography he didn’t have,” the book’s co-author Tony Schwartz admitted. “It was a fake marketing idea, not a reality. I regret it every day of my life.”
- the Talking yam has told more lies than the amount of attendees for his inauguration.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
- “I think I met Micheal Cohen once or twice. Nice kid. Used to bring us covfefe and hamberders.” – Trump, probably
- Donald Trump – Extreme Narcisssistic Sociopath
Perfect Trump re-election slogan: ‘I Don’t Keep Any Promises But My Voters Are Too Stupid to Notice’
- ”corrupted”—-aides in jail, secret biz meetings with Russians, selling access through Chinese pimps, signing covers of bibles by a guy who says he loves greed and eats 5 Big Macs in one lunch mmmkay
- Whether it’s in the U.S., New Zealand, or Australia, its staggering how clueless these anti-immigrant extremists are. You hate immigration, give your land back to the indigenous peoples and move your butts to Europe.
- Actually, the electoral college was put in place to keep the wealthy landowners in power. It was the hat tip to the aristocracy and those who had means and plenty of land.
- on trump watching snl reruns – I’m convinced that he knows when it’s about him because Melania and Baron are in the other room, laughing their butts off.
- heh the power factor of a hot dog is 1.0.. not surprising considering the dog is restive
- Any time you hear Libertarians say we need the Electoral College as a counterbalance to urban cities or California, that really translates to “We need White votes to count more than POC votes.”
- “If you’re innocent, why are you pleading the fifth?” -Donald Trump in 2016
- Tired of having a criminal in the White House? Decent people are fleeing the Republican Party. #Rexit
- you have #HDS Hillary Derangement Syndrome
- Trump on Special Olympics Budget- “I didn’t care until I saw the backlash.”
- “No President has ever lied as bigly as me.” – Donald Trump
- Facts have a well-known left-leaning bias. Exactly as does science and knowledge. Sleeping with your cousin has a right leaning bias but we might need to fact check my claim
- If you love Fiction, you’ll LOVE Fox News!!!
- we need to airdrop all the xtain taliban into iran, same rules, different clothes
- QAnon make flat earthers look rational and intelligent
- “I don’t do cover ups,” Trump responded during his remarks. Let’s see now – think Stormy Daniels, think tax returns, think Russian interference, the list is endless.
i got a Dell E31DW off the free list cuse the wireless bit died… its a rebranded Brother, with a couple changes.. saw this so can use a Brother TN660 Cartridge as long as i modify it.
Quote from …
How do you go about doing this? I still have the starter toner that came with my Dell e310dw but it’s running low. I’d like to get these and do the mod if it’s not too difficult. Looking through YouTube but not sure exactly which mod it is
all you do is remove the small gear from the dell starter cartridge and replace the larger gear on the tn660 cartridge. Just remove the covers on both cartridges by unscrewing three screws. Compare the gears and you will see one gear on the dell is smaller than the other corresponding gear on the brother and thats the one you need to swap. Really simple and done in less than 5min.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Meier%27s_Alpha_Centauri For Game Info
Yea its a old game, but one i like, got it through gog for all the updates, etc.. works fine in win 7. in order to get it to run correctly in win 10, you may need to do the following
Part 1: Modify AlphaCentauri.Ini
Custom World=3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1,
Part 2: (dunno if needed but did it anyway)
Changed the Compability Options for The terran/terrax(sp) files for “Win 7” and run as administrator
1. Go to “Programs and Features”
-Easiest way I found was go to the “Uninstall or change a program”, and there is a “Related Settings: Programs and Features” in the upper right corner.
2. On the left side of that panel there is a “Turn Windows features on or off”
3. Scroll down the list to “Legacy Components” and check the box. Open it up and make sure that “DirectPlay” is checked.
4. Windows should automatically download something at this point. It worked after that.
I also replaced the .ini as the post above me recommended. Without that replacement the video seemed shaky and unhappy with two monitors, and with it everything seemed to run more smoothly. It did not, however, appear required.