The GOP and their under-educated supporters should be informed that the unborn will also be incinerated.
With the non-payment of the Coast guard, its a
Great opportunity for Mitch McConnell’s in laws vessel to smuggle 40kg of cocaine again. Maybe they wont get caught this time .
- It went from an LED, to a DEF – a Dark-Emitting Fryode
- “Hey laser lips, your momma was a snow blower” – Johnny 5, Short Circuit
- Today I learnt Its not smart to finger usb ports!(/Trump)
- So do death Daleks say E-LEC-TRI-CUTE!! instead of EX-TER-MINATE!
- “Fresh, juicy, lead-based solder.”
- Wooden burning stove would not last past first fire
- “I ran my helmet under cold water straight away but I’m still in agony and can barely walk. It’s covered in blisters. I may never be able to have sex with a pasty again.”
- Do not look into laser with remaining eye
- you ever try to put a thong on a mouse?
- “There I was, resting in my hotel room. Tearing apart the light fixtures, as one does…”
- “vomit is not a approved lubricant!”
- “Electricity is extremely dangerous. You have to be familiar with two things… Electric shock and electricity bill. Electricity bill is the worse one.”
- “Hey Trump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not ‘America First’”
- “its got that magic smoke smell”
- It’s a known fact that undocumented immigrants commit crimes in less considerable rate than Donald trump campaign staff…
- Remember, you are the Bonny and Clyde of your fries full of cyanide.
- ‘Christian Education’
- “I think I met Roger Stone once or twice. Nice kid. Used to bring us covfefe and hamberders.” – Trump, probably
- “The ‘Art of the Deal’ was a phrase that came out of my mouth 30 years ago as a way for Trump to write an autobiography he didn’t have,” the book’s co-author Tony Schwartz admitted. “It was a fake marketing idea, not a reality. I regret it every day of my life.”
- the Talking yam has told more lies than the amount of attendees for his inauguration.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
- “I think I met Micheal Cohen once or twice. Nice kid. Used to bring us covfefe and hamberders.” – Trump, probably
- Donald Trump – Extreme Narcisssistic Sociopath
Perfect Trump re-election slogan: ‘I Don’t Keep Any Promises But My Voters Are Too Stupid to Notice’
- ”corrupted”—-aides in jail, secret biz meetings with Russians, selling access through Chinese pimps, signing covers of bibles by a guy who says he loves greed and eats 5 Big Macs in one lunch mmmkay
- Whether it’s in the U.S., New Zealand, or Australia, its staggering how clueless these anti-immigrant extremists are. You hate immigration, give your land back to the indigenous peoples and move your butts to Europe.
- Actually, the electoral college was put in place to keep the wealthy landowners in power. It was the hat tip to the aristocracy and those who had means and plenty of land.
- on trump watching snl reruns – I’m convinced that he knows when it’s about him because Melania and Baron are in the other room, laughing their butts off.
- heh the power factor of a hot dog is 1.0.. not surprising considering the dog is restive
- Any time you hear Libertarians say we need the Electoral College as a counterbalance to urban cities or California, that really translates to “We need White votes to count more than POC votes.”
- “If you’re innocent, why are you pleading the fifth?” -Donald Trump in 2016
- Tired of having a criminal in the White House? Decent people are fleeing the Republican Party. #Rexit
- you have #HDS Hillary Derangement Syndrome
- Trump on Special Olympics Budget- “I didn’t care until I saw the backlash.”
- “No President has ever lied as bigly as me.” – Donald Trump
- Facts have a well-known left-leaning bias. Exactly as does science and knowledge. Sleeping with your cousin has a right leaning bias but we might need to fact check my claim
- If you love Fiction, you’ll LOVE Fox News!!!
- we need to airdrop all the xtain taliban into iran, same rules, different clothes
- QAnon make flat earthers look rational and intelligent
- “I don’t do cover ups,” Trump responded during his remarks. Let’s see now – think Stormy Daniels, think tax returns, think Russian interference, the list is endless.
i got a Dell E31DW off the free list cuse the wireless bit died… its a rebranded Brother, with a couple changes.. saw this so can use a Brother TN660 Cartridge as long as i modify it.
Quote from …
How do you go about doing this? I still have the starter toner that came with my Dell e310dw but it’s running low. I’d like to get these and do the mod if it’s not too difficult. Looking through YouTube but not sure exactly which mod it is
all you do is remove the small gear from the dell starter cartridge and replace the larger gear on the tn660 cartridge. Just remove the covers on both cartridges by unscrewing three screws. Compare the gears and you will see one gear on the dell is smaller than the other corresponding gear on the brother and thats the one you need to swap. Really simple and done in less than 5min.
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Meier%27s_Alpha_Centauri For Game Info
Yea its a old game, but one i like, got it through gog for all the updates, etc.. works fine in win 7. in order to get it to run correctly in win 10, you may need to do the following
Part 1: Modify AlphaCentauri.Ini
Custom World=3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1,
Part 2: (dunno if needed but did it anyway)
Changed the Compability Options for The terran/terrax(sp) files for “Win 7” and run as administrator
1. Go to “Programs and Features”
-Easiest way I found was go to the “Uninstall or change a program”, and there is a “Related Settings: Programs and Features” in the upper right corner.
2. On the left side of that panel there is a “Turn Windows features on or off”
3. Scroll down the list to “Legacy Components” and check the box. Open it up and make sure that “DirectPlay” is checked.
4. Windows should automatically download something at this point. It worked after that.
I also replaced the .ini as the post above me recommended. Without that replacement the video seemed shaky and unhappy with two monitors, and with it everything seemed to run more smoothly. It did not, however, appear required.
Blade & Soul
Blast of Tempest
How not to summon a deamon lord
Darling Of The FranXX
Chio’s School Road
Angels Of Death
Amagi Brilliant Park
The Irregular at Magic High School
Problem Children are Coming from Another World, Aren’t They?
Chaika – The Coffin Princess
The Asterisk War
Chivalry of a Failed Knight
Snow White With the Red Hair
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
High School DxD
Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka
Matoi the Sacred Slayer
Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
Sky Wizards Academy
Terror in Resonance
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Gingitsune: Messenger Fox of the Gods
Love, election, n chocolate
The Familiar of Zero(S1 – S4)
Utawarerumono The False Faces
Is this a Zombie?
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
Brynhildr in the Darkness
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job
Classroom of the elite
Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn’t Exist
Kill La Kill
Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon
Danganronpa: The Animation
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle
A Certain Magical Index
A Certain Scientific Railgun
In another World With my Smartphone
Sword Art Online (I and II)
Date a Live
yona of the dawn
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
Demon King Daimao
Blade Dance of the Elementalers
Akame ga Kill
Rosario + Vampire ( 2seasons)
The Fruit of Grisaia
The Eden of Grisaia
You know, i really dont mind going bald, tis a fact of life, with my set of genes… however.. dang genes.. giving me ingrown hairs as i get older. Like every bleeding hair i have is turning wire braid like and ingrowning… urkle..
*first 3 are omnibus book
- Cherryh, C. J. The Pride of Chanur, DAW Books, 1981.
- Cherryh, C. J. Chanur’s Venture, DAW Books, 1984.
- Cherryh, C. J. The Kif Strike Back, DAW Books, 1985.
- Cherryh, C. J. Chanur’s Homecoming, DAW Books, 1986.
- Cherryh, C. J. Chanur’s Legacy, DAW Books, 1992.